To place a work order for routine maintenance issues, use the Work Order Help Line (815) 273-7081. Please DO NOT contact maintenance staff directly.
General maintenance requests may be one of two types:
- routine maintenance requests, which are the Housing Authority’s responsibility
- courtesy requests, which are not routine and shall be charged to the tenant
For more information, please refer to the Schedule of General Fees and Charges.
For any emergency work orders during business hours, please contact the CCHA Office at (815) 273-7081 immediately. After business hours, please contact the individuals listed, in order, on our list of Emergency Telephone Numbers.
- Loss of utilities or power
- Gas Leak
- Sever plumbing problems, such as water leaks that can cause damage
- Unsecured Entrance
- No heat during winter months
- Smoke detector not working
- Refrigerator or stove not working
- Sewage stoppage or back up
- No Water
- Broken Window
- Roof Leak
In the event of any life-threatening emergency, such as severe illness or fire, contact 911 Emergency Services.